Why antler treats are so good for your dog
* 100% natural
* Packed full of tasty minerals and nutrients. Antler Dog Chews contain a fantastic amount of minerals: Ash, Protein, Fibre, Calcium, Phosphorous, Magnesium, Iron, Sodium and Potassium
* Made of a hard boney material, harder than normal bone, that’s much less likely to splinter or shatter, and that means they last and last, longer than rawhide chews.
* They’re good for your dog’s teeth, as it doesn’t fill gaps in teeth and the chewing /gnawing, grinds down the chew slowly, helping to keep teeth clean and healthy
* They are also really good for dogs with sensitive tummies and those on a fat controlled diet.
Antler is a fantastic ingredient because it contains all these beneficial minerals:
* Collagen – Good for bones, tendons, ligaments and cartilage
* Lipids – Essential for growth and development
* Glucosamine – Good for joints and tissues
* Calcium and phosphorous – Benefits bones and teeth
* Iron – Essential for healthy blood cells
* Potassium – Good for nerve and muscle function
* Magnesium – Aids in storing and releasing energy
**Please note because these are natural and not altered, each antler chew will be different in shape but as close to the picture as possible and same weight**